Release Liner Recycling Specifications
- Minimum volume of labels still attached to PET liner – less than 100 labels per 2,000 pounds of liner.
- Material should be placed in Gaylord container either loose or rewound with a core.
- Baled material accepted if there are no cores included. •Other methods of packaging the material require pre-approval.
- PE bags or PE wrap not eligible – must be PET liner only.
- No paper, wood or garbage can be present in the Gaylord containers.
- Gaylord containers need to be in good condition (they cannot be split or shrink-wrapped together).
- One Gaylord container needed for evaluation. Upon approval, first load will then be qualified and trialed.